Energy Robotics offers the first commercially available software
ÞFulltime Position | Darmstadt, Germany or possibly remote
Energy Robotics was founded by leading experts in intelligent autonomy software for collaborative mobile robots, each with more than a decade of experience in the field and recognized with several of the most important international autonomous robotics awards, paired with successful entrepreneurs and strong investors.
We believe that the coming decade will be shaped by intelligent robots and their applications in the industrial and private sectors. The robotic industry is taking off now, powered by cloud computing, 5G networks and falling cost of robot hardware. This is a game changer and will transform our lives like smartphones just did. Do you want to be part of this? Then join us and be at the forefront of this transformation!
What we bring to the table?
· A fantastic team of smart, nerdy, and highly driven humans plus many awesome robots
· A big opportunity to be on the forefront in the game changing industry of autonomous mobile robotics
· A diverse and international team of colleagues, customers, and partners
· The environment to grow personally in a startup which is backed by the highest league of venture capitalists and business angels
· The option to learn from leaders in the field, who carry multiple World Championship titles in autonomous robotics
What will you do?
· Teach the robots new tricks, help our customers to solve their problems, so that robots can perform dirty, dull and dangerous tasks in industrial environments.
· You will be working developing, implementing, and testing software for autonomous robots, from low level control to high level behaviors.
· Analyze customer use-case needs and propose solutions.
· Integrate different sensors into our system. This includes autonomy sensor payload such as for instance LIDAR, RGB-D and 360 cameras as well as use-case sensor payload such as cameras (USB, Ethernet), gas sensors, and other industrial inspection sensors.
· Understand the constraints and possibilities of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary
· Contribute your creativity and ideas to improve current implemented solutions and your vision to provide new solutions
What do you need to bring to the table?
· Master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or related field, robot engineering required
· In depth experience with Linux, ROS, C++ and Python, Version Control (Git for example)
· Demonstrated experience with real robot systems
· Development experience in one or multiple fields: perception, 2D or 3D navigation, sensor fusion, SLAM and/or behavior modeling
· Understanding of usage of Docker containers
· Understanding of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
· Understanding and experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
· High proficiency in spoken and written English, ability to communicate effectively
· Delivering quality and attention to details
· Very good problem-solving skills
What would be great, if you bring it to the table as well?
· Experience in Amazon AWS platform, tools, and environment
All applicants are welcome. But we have limited capabilities of sponsoring you and we need to decide case by case.
Please send your CV, meaningful work results and why you want to work with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com