Energy Robotics offers the first commercially available software
Fulltime Position | Darmstadt, Germany or possibly remote
Energy Robotics was founded by leading experts in intelligent autonomy software for collaborative mobile robots, each with more than a decade of experience in the field and recognized with several of the most important international autonomous robotics awards, paired with successful entrepreneurs and strong investors.
We believe that the coming decade will be shaped by intelligent robots and their applications in the industrial and private sectors. The robotic industry is taking off now, powered by cloud computing, 5G networks and falling cost of robot hardware. This is a game changer and will transform our lives like smartphones just did. Do you want to be part of this? Then join us and be at the forefront of this transformation!
What we bring to the table?
· A fantastic team of smart, nerdy, and highly driven humans plus many awesome robots
· A big opportunity to be on the forefront in the game changing industry of autonomous mobile robotics
· A diverse and international team of colleagues, customers, and partners
· The environment to grow personally in a startup which is backed by the highest league of venture capitalists and business angels
· The option to learn from leaders in the field, who carry multiple World Championship titles in autonomous robotics
What will you do?
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Design, develop and execute automated tests e.g., unit tests, functional tests, end-to-end tests
· Document and track issues, follow up with product team in a timely manner and actively communicate with the customers the status
· Inform the management team about key issues that challenges business results
What do you need to bring to the table?
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
· At least two years of experience in software development
· Experience with hardware and software development lifecycle
· Experience with Linux, Jenkins, Git
· Able to work under pressure, stay on aggressive targets, but keep a positive mood
· High proficiency in spoken and written English, ability to communicate effectively
· Good problem-solving skills
What would be great, if you bring it to the table as well?
· Experience in the robotic industry
· Experience with ROS
· Experience analyzing Linux Log files (journal, syslog)
All applicants are welcome. But we have limited capabilities of sponsoring you and we need to decide case by case.
Please send your CV, meaningful work results and why you want to work with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com